Molo Agency takes the privacy of its customers and users seriously. We take care to put measures in place to preserve the security and integrity of all the information provided to us and/or collected from those who use our services. This policy covers our approach to collecting, storing, safeguarding and processing information submitted by or collected from…
Molo Agency takes the privacy of its customers and users seriously. We take care to put measures in place to preserve the security and integrity of all the information provided to us and/or collected from those who use our services. This policy covers our approach to collecting, storing, safeguarding and processing information submitted by or collected from users and clients at Molo Agency sites.
• ‘Molo Agency’ refers to Molo Agency or any of its subsidiaries: Novamier Limited (trading as and referred to as ‘Molo Agency), of Coach House Bellevue Road, N11 3NY, United Kingdom.
• ‘The Molo Agency site’ or ‘the Molo Agency website’ refers to the website found at the domain www.moloagency.co.uk, including all its international versions.‘Client’ or ‘Merchant’ refers to any company or individual who purchases services from Molo Agency.
• ‘Prospective Client’ refers to any company or individual who, by entering information or making an enquiry at the Molo Agency website, expresses an interest in purchasing services from Molo Agency.
• ‘Profile Information’ refers to information submitted proactively at a website by individuals and companies.
• 'Individuals’ Profile information includes (but is not limited to) name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses, third-party user ids etc
• 'Companies’ Profile information includes (but is not limited to) company name, trading name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses, domain ownership information, website statistics, website user profiles etc
• ‘User Data’ refers to information on the origin and behaviour of users, collected automatically (rather than being submitted proactively) and stored in anonymous and/or aggregated form. user data could include fields such as browser program, Operating System, referring website, previous websites visited, entry URL, exit URL, IP address, country of origin, time on site, pages viewed, search text entered and other anonymous data. user data does not include any personally identifiable information.
• ‘Cookie’ refers to a small piece of text stored on a user’s computer by a web browser recording information such as user preferences, shopping cart contents and other website data. cookies do not include any personally identifiable data.
Novamier Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (registration number 13198965).
The types of data collected by Nova Digital, and covered by this policy, are as follows:
• Profile information received in the course of general enquiries about Nova Digital or its services
• Profile information submitted by current or prospective clients via online forms hosted at the Nova Digital website
• Profile information entered into our systems by current clients through the secure login area hosted on the Nova Digital website
• User data collected by Nova Digital from users of its own website
Molo Agency is the data controller for all these types of data.
All profile information and user data are retained only for as long as is required in order for it to be used for their intended purpose.
Molo Agency takes all reasonable measures to ensure that profile information and user data are stored as securely as possible and not lost, misused or altered.
Access to profile information and user data is restricted to those members of staff who must use it in order to carry out their responsibilities.
When clients or users have been provided with a password that is intended to protect access to their profile or account information, it is their responsibility to keep that password confidential.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
• Molo Agency will not pass data to any third party for any reason, subject to the following exceptions.
• Molo Agency may disclose personal profile information to any law enforcement agency who requests it in connection with the commission of an offence, or to comply with applicable laws and lawful government and/or regulatory requests.
• Molo Agency may share profile information and/or user data with third-party suppliers engaged with us to assist in the provision of services to Molo Agency clients.
• In the event of a corporate transaction such as the purchase or sale of a business or assets, Molo Agency may disclose aggregate information on users to the purchaser or seller involved.
Both profile information and user data may be transferred between the subsidiary group companies of Molo Agency, or between subsidiary companies and the holding company, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 or section 1519 of the UK Companies Act 2006 as applicable.
We use the following cookies:
A web analytics service provided by Google which sets a cookie to evaluate your use of the website and compile reports for us on activity.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the US and may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or for processing information on Google’s behalf. Google Analytics data is completely anonymous. By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Used to allow users to be recognized within the website so any page changes or item or data selection you do is remembered from page to page
It does not collect information from the user’s computer. Stores information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user and is erased when the user closes the Web browser.
Used to display an appropriate phone number on the site depending on how the user found the site.
Stores a value that allows the site to determine the method the user found the website. Does not store data that personally identifies the user. Expires after 30 days.
More information about cookies can be found www.aboutcookies.org
You can also control how cookies operate on your device by modifying your browser settings. You will need to ensure that you are running an up-to-date browser.
• For Internet Explorer, go to tools > internet options > general > delete… and follow the instructions.
• For Firefox, go to tools > options > privacy > history > clear your recent history… and follow the instructions.
• For Chrome, click settings > advanced settings > privacy > clear browsing data… and follow the instructions.
Under the Data Protection Act, individuals can ask to see the information about themselves that is held on computer and in some paper records. If you want to exercise this right, please write to us at the address above, including sufficient information for us to confirm your identity (name, email and login details as a minimum).
We may revise this policy at any time in order to reflect changes to our services or to comply with changes to relevant legislation and reserve the right to do so without notice. We advise you to check this page often in order to ensure you are aware of any recent revisions.
The Molo Agency website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. Molo Agency is not responsible for the content of these websites.